Fadeaway Barbershop Responds to COVID-19
Stopping the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus is a shared responsibility that all Canadians play a part in. As a small business, we are working to try and ensure that we protect our staff and clients through the following precautions. Being an appointment only establishment certainly does help us to limit the number of people on the premises to allow for ease of movement while maintaining a two-metre/six feet of social distancing. We’ve also taken the added precaution of spacing out our appointments, allowing our staff time to clean and sanitize between patrons. All work surfaces and equipment are cleaned with soap and water before disinfection. Cleaning/disinfectant wipes are used for surfaces only.
Enhanced Cleaning and Disinfection
- Disposable covers are discarded immediately after use. Chairs, head/armrests and bottles must be cleaned and disinfected between clients.
- High-touch surfaces such as phones, computer, cash register, credit card machine and door handles are cleaned and disinfected twice daily or more often as needed.
- Used caps/gowns and towels are laundered with detergent and dried completely after each use.
- Washrooms are cleaned and disinfected at least twice a day, if not more often, if needed.
- Floors are swept to remove hair and dirt throughout the day and mopped at the end of the day.
Masks/Face Coverings & Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Staff wears mask/face covering at all times when indoors, including while providing personal services.
- Staff is educated on the proper use of masks/face coverings, including how to clean or discard used masks, and to change masks/face coverings when they become damp or soiled. PPE such as gloves, surgical/medical masks, and eye protection (face shield/goggles) are available in the premises for staff use when needed.
- Staff is trained on the proper use of PPE.
- Staff is instructed to use a surgical/medical mask and eye protection when providing services to clients who are unable to wear a mask/face covering.
- Eye protection is assigned to every staff member, and cleaned and disinfected between clients.
- Staff is trained on proper hand hygiene techniques and respiratory etiquette.
Learn more about Covid-19 orders and bylaws here.
Fadeaway Hair Studio is a men’s grooming and barbershop in Toronto. Client scheduling is encouraged by phone or online.
Share This Article
Whether you're after a beard trim or a full restyle, our expert barbers are ready to help. We know it's more than just a haircut, it's a chance to unwind and to focus on you.
From the moment you walk through the door, you are the priority, for this reason alone, is our service by appointment only. This means we can give our full attention to you once you're in the chair and respect your time. It's this level of service that keeps our clients coming back time and time again.
8241 Woodbine Ave #15, Markham, Ontario
Mon - Fri 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Sat - 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sun - 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
© Copyright 2020 Fade Away Hair Studio. All rights reserved